Monday, March 9, 2009

Stepping into the Light

Time shall not wait for I am ready and I am guided.
I have a magnificent purpose, an important destiny.

Where there is doubt, I am Faith.
Where there is fear, I am Love.
Where there is resistance, I am unyielding.
Where there is sadness, I am Joy.
Where there are questions, I am Understanding.
Where there is the illusion of loss, I am the gift!

To be my highest and best is for the good of all.
There is a reason I have always been a determined dreamer,
an uncompromising seeker of truth.

I am part of a perfect plan, a Divine design.
I am a leader, an example of possibility, an inspiration.
I have been given the vision.
I have been given the understanding.
I have been given the tools.
Time shall not wait.

I am now stepping into the Light.

by Ed Gatejen, © 1997
(It is worth noting that Ed was only 17 years old when he wrote this)

No comments:

Post a Comment