Saturday, May 16, 2009

Secret of Changing your World (Love Heals)

SECRET OF CHANGING YOUR WORLD- 
In The Comfort Of Your Own Privacy 

Surrendering Fearful Thoughts
Using the "Powerful Tool to Enhance Life"

We must recognize and understand the Universal Truth. Only YOU are accountable for the many experiences and situations that has happen in your Life...be it good or bad. We attract what we focus on most. The more energy we put into the thought…faster the manifestation. Your thought pattern determines your Life. 

When an undesired situation occurs that brings out the worst fears in us (i.e. anger, frustration, sadness, humiliation etc.)…How do we change it? For instance, you and your spouse had an argument and are not in talking terms for 2 weeks. How do you self-heal or surrender your fearful thoughts or emotions to mend the relationship? 

One of the simplest methods is to use the "Powerful Tool to Enhance Life". 

This self-heal method can be used to improve and strengthen your relationship with anyone (i.e. your clients, boss, subordinates, spouse, parents, children, friends, adversaries etc.) Remember…you attracted this situation based on your own thought patterns (mind) so you have to surrender it for the situation to change. It has nothing got to do with the other person. 

1. Firstly, be conscious of all the emotions and thoughts that are running in your mind. If you find it difficult to recognize your fears, write your feelings down on a piece of paper.

Example:- 

-My husband/wife is not listening to me 
-We had a misunderstanding 
-I am so sad, angry and hurt 
-We have not spoken for days 
-I am being ignored 
-She/He doesn't understand me 
-My partner does not love and trust me anymore 

Fears : *not being listened to, misunderstanding, sadness, anger, hurt, not being spoken to, being ignored, not being understood, not being loved, and distrust. 

2. Next, with your eyes closed, visualize falling and placing your forehead (mind) on the person's feet (i.e spouse) and say the verses below. At the end of the verse…just imagine "letting go" of all your fears *. 

POWERFUL TOOL TO ENHANCE LIFE

I forgive you unconditionally
I forgive myself unconditionally
I love you unconditionally
I love myself unconditionally
I am accepting you unconditionally
I am receiving you unconditionally
I am giving you unconditionally
I am you
We are one
("letting go" fears *)

Repeat this step as often as you can. You will notice that your relationship with your spouse will improve tremendously for the better. It will be a good practice to imagine falling on your father's and mother's feet everyday (Father = Truth, Mother = Love). 

3. Additionally, you could also do some positive affirmations daily. This is to shift your current believe and hence creating more love-based thought patterns such as happiness,confidenc e, abundance, fun, appreciation, being brave, respected and loved etc. Daily practice of affirmations can be Life transforming. Repeat each affirmation as many times as you can.

Below are some examples of affirmations that can be used for the situation illustrated above;

I am Listening Unconditionally
I am Being Obedient Unconditionally
I am Understanding Unconditionally
I am Being Understood Unconditionally
I am Joyfully Blissful Unconditionally
I am Calm Unconditionally
I am Loving Unconditionally
I am Being Loved Unconditionally
I am Trusting Unconditionally
I am Being Trusted Unconditionally
I am Speaking Unconditionally 
I am Being Spoken to Unconditionally 

TOGETHER, LETS EMBARK ON A MIRACULOUS JOURNEY EXPERIENCING THIS OBSERVABLE FACT OF SELF HEALING. 

WHEN YOU WITNESS THE TRANSFORMATION, YOU ARE LED INTO THE SECRET OF CHANGING YOUR WORLD OUTSIDE SIMPLY BY SURRENDERING FROM THE INSIDE… 

LOVEHEALS
www.loveheals.com.my
LOVE MAKES IT HAPPEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment